- This event has passed.
July 20, 2017 @ 19:00 - 22:30 UTC+8
The German-Philippine Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Inc. (GPCCI), in cooperation with the German Embassy Manila and the German Club, requests the pleasure of your company for this month’s Economic Forum:
with Mr. Markus Löning
Former Federal Government Commissioner for Human Rights Policy and Humanitarian Aid,
Federal Foreign Office in Berlin
Mr. Löning was the German government’s human rights commissioner from 2010 to 2013. Between 2002 and 2009, he was a member of the Bundestag with a focus on European and development policy. He has visited 70 countries, working with governments and civil society around the world. He is an honorary vice-president of Liberal International and a member of UNICEF’s German committee. Prior to his political career, Mr. Löning worked for 15 years in advertising. He founded Löning – Human Rights & Responsible Business at the start of 2014.
Mr. Löning will be discussing the following points during the forum:
- National Action Plan (NAP) and Developments in Germany
- What does the German government expect regarding the NAP?
- Influence of NAP on Philippine companies.
- Practical Requirements and how to prepare for crisis cases
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) as business case